Our Land Investment Assessment includes:
- Define soil properties (EM38 map) across the entire farm*;
- Obtain past five years spring biomass map of the farm;
- Divide farm into key soil/landscape classes;
- Collect strategically located soil samples from each soil class; and
- Consolidated report offering an overview of farm productivity and baseline soil condition and fertility levels.
* EM38 soil mapping is used as a reliable option for zoning paddocks according to soil type and potential yields. It is a fast and cost effective way of measuring soil moisture content, salt levels, and soil texture, i.e. clay content.